Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emmaline

About 2 years ago my work life changed forever. A new hire was brought in that would sit right across from my cubicle (meaning I would have to stare at her all day) and I was hoping she wouldn't be a wet blanket. However, from the moment I met her, I knew we were going to be close friends and just 6 months later I was asking her to play flute as I walked down the aisle. Emmie and I have been through a lot together and I'm so thankful that God put her at MTW to keep me company! As an outpouring of my friendship, I decided to treat her to an apron that was as yummy as a summer watermelon!


Sadly in a few months this probably won't fit her as her body is making room for Baby Seals to arrive in September! I guess I'll have to find a maternity apron pattern :)

1 comment:

  1. I love my apron!!! And I will make it fit. I'll tell the baby bump to move over:)

    ReplyDelete