Monday, March 21, 2011

Flowers and wine and everything fine...

When Travis and I first got married, we lived in my tiny apartment in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood of Atlanta. When the end of our lease rolled around, we knew we needed to find a place that was convenient to both our jobs and had more space. After much pain and agony, we finally found a townhouse on craigslist that was *perfect*. 3 bedrooms so we could have guests AND a sewing room, garage, corner unit with lots of yard, etc. I was so excited about our new place that I made our landlord's wife an apron to say thanks. She is nutty about wine, tennis and the color pink so I wanted to capture as much of that as possible. I got to try out my first applique, patchwork backing and gathering on the top. I was so happy with the end result!





1 comment: