Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slowly but surely...


I have been procrastinating getting this whole thing up and running. I don't have a lot of time to commit to this 100% but I decided to put the excuses behind me and at least start moving on the basics--blog, Etsy shop, logo, etc. I can finally say that the blog is (obviously) up and running, the Etsy shop has been established (albeit empty) and the logo is in progress. The rough draft version is above and I have a graphic design genius friend who is helping make it look chic and professional.

The purpose of this blog is to give my shop a more personal feel and give some insight as to the thought process and intensity that goes into every Tailored by Torrey creation. I am also excited to be able to share with you some of the first things I made and have already given away or sold to good homes :)

So deep breath....here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment