Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's love

I have been so busy lately so I'm sorry to just be catching up with some posts! I know Mother's Day was a few weeks ago (again, I know I'm behind!) but I have been holding onto a special apron for months to give to mine. A few months ago I had a sewing day with my mom and finished up this gorgeous apron. She kept eyeballing it, trying it on, making comments about how much she loved it, etc. So I stashed away knowing that an occasion would eventually come around for me to give it to her. Luckily, she never asked about it again so I didn't have to make up some lie about already selling it! I tried out some different techniques with this one and loved the end result!


Ribbon ruffles on the bodice and waistband
Instead of the usual flower pin, I added an applique to the pocket

Thanks for being such an amazing mom Junebug :)

I have been such a busy bee so there is definitely more to come! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment