Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Mapron

After receiving numerous requests, I decided to branch out and make men's aprons (or affectionately called, the "mapron"). My first mapron was given to someone who bid and won a T by T apron at a church auction. It was originally meant to be for a lady, but she decided she wanted one for her son instead. I loved the stripes, it made me think of a baseball game!



Opa!
Meanwhile, my husband has been begging for a grilling apron. I spent some time thinking about what I would want to do for him and found some amazing Georgia Tech fabric at Hobby Lobby (his alma mater). I had found my direction! New to this mapron was a cell phone pocket at is tucked away and keeps the phone safe from anything else that you might want to put in the other pockets (I'm not a man, I don't know what they do...).
  
Stud :)
What I love about both of these is that the straps are adjustable to fit just about any guy. I'm excited to try out more maprons so if you have an idea for the griller extraordinaire/chef master in your life, shoot me an email at Tailoredbytorrey@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment