Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New item!!!

Some of you may have seen this swirling around Pinterest from Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk. What a great idea! I decided to try it out and make a few for myself and my friends to see if I could pull it off. The first few were a little rough, but after about 4 I finally felt like I had the hang of it. I purchased the pattern so that I would have the rights to sell it and have been having so much fun using different remnants from other projects to make them! What is great is that you can keep it on your key ring, hook it on your gym bag, whatever! It also makes for a great little pouch to hold change or just to hold some quick cash if you need to make a dash to the store and don't want to lug your entire purse. It's a great gift for teens and younger kids, they always need little pouches to hold their things!

Now available in my Etsy shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment