Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Market

If you remember from here, I made a big announcement that I was accepted as a vendor for the Brookwood Farmer's Market. Every Friday (schedule allowing) from 4-7 I will be out in the sun with the other amazing vendors to showcase my items!  My "neighbors" this week were Candivore Epice partnered with Leccare Lollipops, and BG Farms, Inc. Not only did I walk away with some amazing caramel samples and old-fashioned bacon, I made some great business connections. My first market was such a good experience and I am excited about how the rest of the summer will go!

Holdin' down the fort!
Half aprons for adults and children
Fresh peonies from our yard added a welcoming touch

Due to vacation and a family graduation event, I won't be able to make the market for the next 2 weekends, but I am excited to unveil something new when I return in 3 weeks!! Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment