Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm like a bird...

Keep singing...you know you want to! This apron flew away at the farmer's market! This sweet little girl kept scoping out my booth and eyed an apron that she just had to have. She disappeared to find her mom and I figured it was a lost cause. But lo, and behold! They returned! She tried on the apron (which thankfully was a pillowcase apron so its adjustable!) and with some fixing, it pretty much fit. She loved it so much she wore it around the entire market and even told other shoppers how great my stuff was. She is welcome any day! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of her in the apron but here are some pics of the apron itself.
Made from a pillowcase
Sweet birdie

My mom and I told her she had to bake something amazing. Her little brother proceeded to ask me if she baked some cupcakes and brought them to the market next week, could we trade for an earbud holder for him? Look at him go...trying out the old American barter machine. If he shows up with cupcakes {language of my heart}, I just might have to give him an earbud holder :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love it. This story you will remember the rest of your life. I sure hope you get your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete